Moor Agriculture is the sustainable food source division for the overall Moor Industries company. With organic food growing scarce in the public market, it is important that we as Moors establish a Independent Food source to supply the urban community across America. We strive to not only feed our communities, but educate them on the importance of Agriculture, shopping with Urban Farmers, and the importance of eating HEALTHY!
Until we open our Moor Mart locations to offer fresh produce to local markets, we will focus on creating a “Community Supported Agriculture” program.
About Our “Community Supported Agriculture” Program: (Coming Soon)
Moor Agriculture offers a certain amount of “produce” to the public every single week. Typically each consumer receives a box of vegetables, and fruits catered to “their liking” along with other farm products that may be included.
Interested consumers may subscribe to our weekly food packages, which will come in multiple sizes available for single house holds to Family size servings. In return each will receive a box (bag, basket) of seasonal produce each week throughout the farming season.
This arrangement creates several rewards for both the farmer and the consumer. In brief:
Advantages for farmers:
- Get to spend time marketing the food early in the year, before their 16 hour days in the field begin
- Receive payment early in the season, which helps with the farm’s cash flow
- Have an opportunity to get to know the people who eat the food they grow
Advantages for consumers:
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking
- With a MoorExpress Membership, one gets to visit the farm at least once a season
- Find that kids typically favor food from “fresh farms”, even veggies they’ve never been known to eat
- Develop a relationship with the farmer who grows their food and learn more about how food is grown
Testing the Waters
Our 1st Moor Agriculture Hydroponic System (Testing Prototype)
The Future Aquaponics Greenhouse Design for #MoorAgriculture
Our plans are to create our own Aquaponic Grow Operation that will harvest fresh organic produce, & also provide multiple internships for those looking to build careers in Agriculture! Our facility design will be top of the Notch and provide our participants with an exquisite experience!
How does a Aquaponic system work, you ask? Simple:
We will grow everything from:
- Alkaline Fruits & Vegetables
- Shrimp & More!
Aquaponic System Setup
Sun Shade curtains
Sky view 2 (RoughDr.)
Help Us Bring The #MoorAgriculture Dream To Life!
Help us Bring the #MoorAgriculture Dream to life by investing in our online Moor Agriculture division. Each Donation will be used to construct our Aboriginal Facilities & raise awareness of our mission, while also rewarding individuals with annual yearly pay outs every 4th quarter starting in 2018. Moor Industries will be issuing a 8,000 pot of equity shares to the general public in exchange for 10% of Moor Agriculture division’s yearly revenues (After Expenses).